World Road Congress 2019: What you need to know
Posted 8 months ago
The 26th World Road Congress will be held in Abu Dhabi on 6-10 October 2019.
Here are some things you need to know about the World Road Congress:
- The event, organized by World Road Association (PIARC) is held in one of the member country every four years.
- It brings together ministers, policy makers, experts and practitioners, consultants, contractors, civil engineers, manufacturers, software developers, solution providers, researchers and academics.
Agenda: To share techniques and experiences worldwide, information and knowledge in road infrastructures and road transport, knowledge exchange.
Theme: Connecting Cultures, Enabling Economies.
Management and Finance
- Performance of Transport Administrations
- Road Transport System Economics and Social Development
- Risk Management Innovative Financing
- Coordination between National
- Sub-National Authorities
Access and Mobility
- Road Network Operations / Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Winter Service
- Sustainable Multimodality in Urban Regions
- Road Design and Infrastructure for Innovative Transport Solutions
- National Road Safety Policies and Programs
- Design and Operations of Safer Road Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Security
- Asset Management
- Rural Roads and Earthworks
- Road Tunnel Operation
Climate Change, Environment and Disasters
- Adaptation Strategies / Resiliency
- Environment Considerations in Road Projects and Operations
- Disaster Management
CLICK HERE for more information about the conference and how to participate.